Eternal Hotels™ is growing our Hotel Operations team and are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join our team! Your office will be in Pasco, WA.
The main function of the Assistant General Manager (AGM) is to assist the General Manager in the daily operation of the hotel and food and beverage, as well as oversee the property in the absence of the General Manager (GM).
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the hotel.
- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of the management team and oversee supervision of the Food and Beverage, Sales, Catering, Finance, Front Office, Reservations, Housekeeping, Rooms, and Engineering departments.
- Book entertainment and host special events (DJ's, Bands, Shows) that compliments any in-house groups/conferences.
- Work with the corporate management team to assist in establishing and implementing current and long-term objectives, plans and policies, and budget.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with partners and maintain brand compliance.
- Build and maintain positive customer and client relations.
- Train employees on the company policies and procedures and ensure quality performance.
- Oversee the recommendation and establishment of prices and portions for products and services within the approved profit plan.
- Prepare department work plans and submit work plan status reports.
- Maintain proper implementation of proper cleanliness and condition procedures, conduct inspections, and ensure proper repair and maintenance of all equipment, buildings, and operations.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations regarding payroll, employment, and EEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to guide and motivate teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to become proficient in hotel PMS system.
- Training skills, must have the ability to assess skill level of employees and modify training as needed.
- Strong mentoring skills: must have the ability to mentor employees through role modeling, supervision and feedback.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods.
- 3+ years of hotel management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hotel department operations required.
- Experience in booking entertainment and hosting special events preferred (DJ's, Bands, Shows).
- Knowledge of food & beverage operations preferred.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelor's or combination of higher education and experience required.
- CIA / CHA certification preferred.
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and many other perks!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at (509) 547-0701 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.