Eternal Hotels is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels & restaurants.
Our brands include the Red Lion Hotel Pasco WA, Best Western Pendleton OR, Holiday Inn Express Pendleton OR, Best Western Plus Dayton WA, Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla WA, Sleep Inn Pasco WA, Rodeway Inn Boardman OR, and Vintners Lodge Prosser WA. Eternal Hotels operates a group of RV Parks & Resorts including the RV Park at Vintners Lodge in Prosser, WA and the Driftwood RV Resort in Boardman, OR. The company also owns and operates gas stations, entertainment, and restaurant venues throughout Washington and Oregon. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://eternalhotelsllc.com.
The Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerk will maintain accounting records for the company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Records numerical and financial data to produce financial records.
- Ensures financial data is entered correctly and accurately.
- Enters journal entries to debit and credit the company’s accounts.
- Generates accounting and audit reports for cash receipts, accounts payable and receivable, expenditures, and profits and losses.
- Reconciles and reports differences or issues found in financial records.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal
- Problem Solving/Analysis
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 2 Years Accounts Payable Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Business or Accounting Degree
- 3 Years Accounts Payable Experience
- 3 Years Accounting Experience
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at (509) 547-0701 or via email at email@example.com.