Eternal Hotels is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels & restaurants.
Our brands include the Red Lion Hotel Pasco WA, Best Western Pendleton OR, Holiday Inn Express Pendleton OR, Best Western Plus Dayton WA, Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla WA, Sleep Inn Pasco WA, Rodeway Inn Boardman OR, and Vintners Lodge Prosser WA. Eternal Hotels operates a group of RV Parks & Resorts including the RV Park at Vintners Lodge in Prosser, WA and the Driftwood RV Resort in Boardman, OR. The company also owns and operates gas stations, entertainment, and restaurant venues throughout Washington and Oregon. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://eternalhotelsllc.com.
The Corporate Sales Manager will oversee sales activities within the all the companies and manage sales representatives and distributors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sells the company’s services/products for each of the business locations.
- Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account.
- Works to establish new accounts for all the company’s businesses.
- Works toward increasing sales growth for each business within all the locations at an established rate determined by Sales Manager.
- Assists with the coordination of sales efforts for other business and sales representatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Leadership and Navigation.
- Customer Service.
- Relationship Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail.
- Technical Capacity.
- Hires and trains regional and local sales managers and staff.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules, territories, and performance of regional and local sales managers.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Ability to travel daily is required as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit at a desk and working on a computer for prolonged periods, travel in a vehicle, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred.
- Five years of outside sales experience required.
- Valid driver license and no major driving violations.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at (509) 547-0701 or via email at email@example.com.