The Best Western Pendleton Inn Oregon is looking for a Front Desk Agent to join our team! A hotel front desk agent represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's stay. A typical day as a hotel front desk agent, involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sell, register, and assign rooms to guests
- Promote hotel facilities and services
- Provides a professional and friendly service for guests
- Dealing with guests
- Calculate bills, collect payments and maintain cash bank according to policies
- Post charges to guest accounts: room service, food, liquor and telephone.
- The Front Office is the area of the hotel where guests form their first and last impressions of the hotel. This makes it really important for the Front Desk Agents to work hard to create a pleasant experience for guests to ensure their return.
- Diplomacy and the ability to communicate clearly
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- The ability to perform under pressure
- Must be highly motivated
You’ll be working in the guest-facing portion of hospitality. This means being in contact with people all the time.
High school or equivalent
1 year of customer service and front desk experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
We offer a generous benefits and compensation package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.