Eternal Hotels is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels & restaurants.
Our brands include the Red Lion Hotel Pasco WA, Best Western Pendleton OR, Holiday Inn Express Pendleton OR, Best Western Plus Dayton WA, Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla WA, Sleep Inn Pasco WA, Rodeway Inn Boardman OR, and Vintners Lodge Prosser WA. Eternal Hotels operates a group of RV Parks & Resorts including the RV Park at Vintners Lodge in Prosser, WA. The company also owns and operates gas stations, entertainment, and restaurant venues throughout Washington and Oregon. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://eternalhotelsllc.com.
A hotel front desk agent represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's stay. A typical day as a hotel front desk agent, involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests.
- Sell, register, and assign rooms to guests.
- Promote hotel facilities and services.
- Calculate bills, collect payments and maintain cash bank according to policies.
- Post charges to guest accounts: room service, food, liquor and telephone.
- The ability to achieve a monthly departmental loyalty program goal, through the promotion of the program.
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and city attractions.
- Ability to make change quickly and accurately.
- Typing and 10-key experience helpful
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.