Eternal Hotels is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels & restaurants.
Our brands include the Red Lion Hotel Pasco WA, Best Western Pendleton OR, Holiday Inn Express Pendleton OR, Best Western Plus Dayton WA, Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla WA, Sleep Inn Pasco WA, Rodeway Inn Boardman OR, and Vintners Lodge Prosser WA. Eternal Hotels operates a group of RV Parks & Resorts including the RV Park at Vintners Lodge in Prosser, WA and the Driftwood RV Resort in Boardman, OR. The company also owns and operates gas stations, entertainment, and restaurant venues throughout Washington and Oregon. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://eternalhotelsllc.com.
The hotel manager oversees and directs all hotel operating departments and ensure the highest guest satisfaction and employee morale while meeting or exceeding budgetary goals. This position will be responsible for the complete management of the hotel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and hotel performance measures.
- Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Implementation of all required systems and programs.
- Ensures compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Responds timely to all guest issues or concerns and Guest Assistance issues.
- Determines operations head count needs and ensures compliance with company policies.
- Oversight of training documentation for all departments per Hotel Standards.
- Oversight of Front Desk and Night Audit.
- P&L review and end of month reporting.
- Manages compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintains ultimate responsibility for hotel employees across all shifts.
- Any additional duties as directed by the Owners as the above listed items are general and are subject to change based on business needs.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Diplomacy and the ability to communicate clearly
- Firm leadership skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- The ability to perform under pressure
- Must be highly motivated
- Technical Capacity
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for leadership of the employees within its department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
Associates degree or equivalent experience.
Prior hotel Manager Experience.
Prior experience with Choice Hotels.
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at (509) 547-0701 or via email at email@example.com.