Eternal Hotels™ is a regional hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy full service and select service hotels & restaurants in Eastern Washington & Oregon.
Our portfolio brand family includes franchised properties from Red Lion Hotels, Best Western Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Choice Hotels, and Wyndham Hotels.
The Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center Pasco is looking for a Hotel Operations Manager to join our team!
- Oversee and serve as the lead point of contact for hotel operations and improvement initiatives.
- Ensure onsite teams are effectively utilizing systems and processes (Housekeeping standards, Front Desk efficiencies, labor efficiencies, Tech, etc.).
- Responsible for reviewing hotel revenue, expenses, guest reviews and implementing critical action plans as needed.
- Responsible for staffing levels based on business volumes.
- Provide input into property budgets.
- In the absence of a property GM, act as property leader on-site.
- Ensure property compliance with corporate management company standards, procedures, protocol.
- Work with multiple brands to ensure compliance of all standards.
- Exemplify and expect award winning service to all guests & employees.
- Assist in training of management and employees at properties.
- Inspect properties on an ongoing basis checking for: cleanliness, work order programs, and capital investment.
- Create effective action plans with property General Manager and Corporate team and follow through of those plans.
- Troubleshoot challenges as they arise.
- Communicate with corporate team to ensure support for property and for corporate procedures and initiatives.
- Assist with corporate initiatives and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of Hotel Operations, Food and Beverage, Banquet Management experience (required).
- Full service hotel experience (required).
- Prior experience working in a corporate management environment (preferred).
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to guide and motivate teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to become proficient in a variety of Hotel PMS systems.
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, and operationally intensive business environments.
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent combination of higher education and experience preferred.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Employee Discounts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.