Eternal Hotels is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels & restaurants.
Our brands include the Red Lion Hotel Pasco WA, Best Western Pendleton OR, Holiday Inn Express Pendleton OR, Best Western Plus Dayton WA, Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla WA, Sleep Inn Pasco WA, Rodeway Inn Boardman OR, and Vintners Lodge Prosser WA. Eternal Hotels operates a group of RV Parks & Resorts including the RV Park at Vintners Lodge in Prosser, WA and the Driftwood RV Resort in Boardman, OR. The company also owns and operates gas stations, entertainment, and restaurant venues throughout Washington and Oregon. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://eternalhotelsllc.com.
This position is under the direct supervision of the security manager and is responsible for the protection, safeguarding and security of assets, personnel, customers and all visitors to the Hotel and in the Grizzly Bar.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure policies and procedures are enforced.
- Conduct safety and security patrols of designated Red Lion properties.
- Protects property from theft, fire and accidents.
- Remove unruly guests and customers.
- Provides any needed assistance to customers, employees and visitors following the department's procedures.
- Assists with supervision over high energy entertainment lounge.
- May perform other related duties as assigned by a security department manager.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
This job operates in a hotel environment where there is direct work with the front desk agents and housekeeping and conducting patrols of hotel wings, common areas, employee office areas and parking lots. At times this position will assist in the bar environment and may be working in close proximity to co-workers and customers. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 21 years of age.
- 1 plus year of security experience.
- Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment, and enforcement procedures.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Security/law enforcement experience.
- CPR Certification
- MAST License
Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
Employee meal discount
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at (509) 547-0701 or via email at email@example.com.