The Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla is looking for a Housekeeper (Rooms Attendant) to join our team! The position performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Rooms attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform lightweight housecleaning: mopping, vacuuming, dusting scrubbing.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee usually works inside the hotel cleaning rooms. In some cases, may be outdoors when walking from room to room. The employee is regularly exposed to contaminants and diseases or infections and work with cleaning chemicals and clean soiled items. The employee may work physically near other housekeepers, such as when cleaning the same hotel room.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger,
handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
One Year Experience of Hotel Housekeeping preferred but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.