Eternal Hotels is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the
management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels &
Our brands include the Red Lion Hotel Pasco WA, Best Western Pendleton OR,
Holiday Inn Express Pendleton OR, Best Western Plus Dayton WA, Comfort Inn
& Suites Walla Walla WA, Sleep Inn Pasco WA, Rodeway Inn Boardman OR, and
Vintners Lodge Prosser WA. Eternal Hotels operates a group of RV Parks &
Resorts including the RV Park at Vintners Lodge in Prosser, WA and the
Driftwood RV Resort in Boardman, OR. The company also owns and operates
gas stations, entertainment, and restaurant venues throughout Washington and
Oregon. For more information, please visit the company’s website
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the hotel facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and hotel facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
Preferred Education and Experience
An AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance.
Vacuum furnace experience.
Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
Free Employee Meals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or
interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources
Department at (509) 547-0701 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.