Eternal Hotels is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels & restaurants.
Our brands include the Red Lion Hotel Pasco WA, Best Western Pendleton OR, Holiday Inn Express Pendleton OR, Best Western Plus Dayton WA, Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla WA, Sleep Inn Pasco WA, Rodeway Inn Boardman OR, and Vintners Lodge Prosser WA. Eternal Hotels operates a group of RV Parks & Resorts including the RV Park at Vintners Lodge in Prosser, WA. The company also owns and operates gas stations, entertainment, and restaurant venues throughout Washington and Oregon. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://eternalhotelsllc.com.
The night auditor typically handles both the duties of the front desk agent and accounting duties. The auditor accounts for the day's business and remains available to serve the overnight needs of customers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure that all charges of the day have been properly posted to the appropriate guest folio or master account.
- Ensure that all food and beverage outlets have balanced.
- Ensure that all front office charges and miscellaneous charge and adjustments have been posted and balanced out.
- Ensure that all guest charges have been balanced and all appropriate reports have been run and all supporting documentation is attached to the appropriate reports.
- Manually balance and directly deposit credit cards.
- The ability to achieve a monthly departmental loyalty program goal, through the promotion of the program.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- There are times when you may have to deal with an unhappy person; you do need to know how to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Financial Management.
- Project Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Knowledge of computers, accounting, auditing and front desk procedures.
- Typing and 10-key experience.
- One year of Front Desk experience (required).
- Two years of related experience (preferred).
- High school diploma (required)
- Associate's degree (preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.