Hotel General Manager - Clarkston/Lewiston
Eternal Hotels is looking for a Hotel General Manager to join our team to manage a property in the Lewiston, ID / Clarkston, WA regional area.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the hotel.
- Work with management team to assist in establishing and implementing current and long-term objectives.
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with partners and maintain brand compliance.
- Build and maintain positive customer and client relations.
- Train employees on the company policies and procedures and ensure quality performance.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations regarding payroll, employment, and EEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to guide and motivate teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prior Hotel Management experience (required).
- Prior experience managing Best Western, IGH, or Choice Hotels preferred.
- Bachelor's or combination of education and experience required.
- Competitive Benefits Package
$45000-$60000 Per year
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Beginning of employment
Open until filled
Duration of employment
1613 Idaho St, Lewiston, ID, 83501, USA
Open availability. Work assigned based on business demands.
March 22, 2023
April 7, 2023