Eternal Hotels™ is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy full service and select service hotels & restaurants.
Our portfolio is growing and the brand family includes franchised properties from Red Lion Hotels, Best Western Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Choice Hotels, select unbranded properties, and convenience stores.
Eternal Hotels™ is looking for a Management Information Systems (MIS) Manager to join our team! The MIS Manager will work out of the corporate office located in Pasco WA, and will support the IT needs for Eternal Hotels, multiple hotel properties, and convenience stores in the region.
- Supervising daily operations of network and server infrastructure.
- Supporting department end-users in their IT needs.
- Manage server and work station software/hardware updates.
- Provide Audio/Visual (AV) setup as needed for Groups & Conferences.
- Identify and purchase Audio/Visual hardware to support Groups & Conferences.
- Maintain surveillance network and cameras.
- Aligning IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals.
- Evaluate risk and develop network recovery and backup processes.
- Assessing and purchasing new and replacement hardware/software.
- Assuring that MIS activities are within the limits of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Testing, troubleshooting and adjusting information systems to operate effectively.
- Implementing security of the network, data and its storage and communication systems.
- 5+ years of prior MIS experience (Required)
- Experience in setting up Audio / Visual equipment required.
- Experience and/or familiar working with the following:
- Audio / Visual Equipment
- Network Administration
- System Administration
- Windows Server
- Security Camera Administration
- End user support
- Working with Fiber
- Disaster Recovery
- IT Troubleshooting
- Active Directory
- Installing & setting up Work Station environment
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelors Degree in a MIS or IT field of study OR Certificate from a Technical Institute or combination of higher education and experience required.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.