Eternal Hotels™ is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy full service and select service hotels & restaurants.
Our portfolio is growing and the brand family includes franchised properties from Red Lion Hotels, Best Western Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Choice Hotels, and select unbranded properties.
Eternal Hotels™ is growing our Hotel Operations team and are looking for a Regional Director of Hotel Operations to join our team! You will report to the corporate team and your focus will be in supporting and developing General Managers and Hotel / Restaurant operations. Your base corporate office will be in Pasco, WA.
- Oversee and serve as the lead point of contact for property GMs in the region (Eastern - Washington & Oregon).
- Ensure onsite teams are effectively utilizing systems and processes (HR, Finance, Tech, etc.).
- Responsible for reviewing hotel revenue, expenses, guest reviews and implementing critical action plans as needed.
- Responsible for the development of productivity models to monitor staffing levels based on business volumes.
- Assist in the development and evolution of operational materials and SOP's.
- Provide input into property budgets.
- In the absence of a property GM, act as interim property leader on-site.
- Ensure property compliance with corporate management company standards, procedures, protocol.
- Work with multiple brands to ensure compliance of all standards.
- Exemplify and expect award winning service to all guests & employees.
- Assist in training of management and employees at properties.
- Inspect properties on an ongoing basis checking for: cleanliness, work order programs, and capital investment.
- Create effective action plans with property General Managers and follow through of those plans.
- Troubleshoot challenges as they arise.
- Communicate with corporate staff to ensure support for property and for corporate procedures and initiatives.
- Assist with corporate initiatives and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of Hotel Management experience (required).
- 5+ years of General Manager experience (preferred).
- Prior experience working in a corporate management environment (preferred).
- Multi hotel management experience.
- Ability to travel 30%+ between hotels in the regional area and the corporate office as needed.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to guide and motivate teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to become proficient in a variety of Hotel PMS systems.
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, and operationally intensive business environments.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of higher education and experience required.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
Eternal Hotels™ Human Resources: email@example.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at (509) 547-0701 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.