Eternal Hotels™ is looking for a Regional Hotel Operations Manager to join our team! You will report to the corporate team and your focus will be in supporting and developing General Managers and Hotel / Restaurant operations. We have 2-3 positions available, with base offices in Pasco, WA, Walla Walla, WA, and also Pendleton, OR.
- Oversee and serve as the lead point of contact for property GMs in the region (Eastern - Washington & Oregon).
- Ensure onsite teams are effectively utilizing systems and processes (HR, Finance, Tech, etc.).
- Responsible for reviewing hotel revenue, expenses, guest reviews and implementing critical action plans as needed.
- Responsible for staffing levels based on business volumes.
- Provide input into property budgets.
- In the absence of a property GM, act as property leader on-site.
- Ensure property compliance with corporate management company standards, procedures, protocol.
- Work with multiple brands to ensure compliance of all standards.
- Exemplify and expect award winning service to all guests & employees.
- Assist in training of management and employees at properties.
- Inspect properties on an ongoing basis checking for: cleanliness, work order programs, and capital investment.
- Create effective action plans with property General Managers and follow through of those plans.
- Troubleshoot challenges as they arise.
- Communicate with corporate staff to ensure support for property and for corporate procedures and initiatives.
- Assist with corporate initiatives and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Hotel Management experience (required).
- 3+ years of General Manager experience (required).
- Prior experience working in a corporate management environment (preferred).
- Multi hotel management experience.
- Ability to travel 80%+ between hotels in the regional area and the corporate office as needed. Ability to stay nights at properties.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to guide and motivate teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to become proficient in a variety of Hotel PMS systems.
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, and operationally intensive business environments.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of higher education and experience required.
- We offer a complete benefits package and a competitive salary.
Eternal Hotels™ Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at (509) 547-0701 or via email at email@example.com.