Eternal Hotels™ is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy full service and select service hotels & restaurants.
Our portfolio is growing and the brand family includes franchised properties from Red Lion Hotels, Best Western Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Choice Hotels, and select unbranded properties.
The Sales Administrator Assistant primary role is to perform general office duties to support the Sales & Catering team, e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying, loading special or negotiated rates onto the property management system, and maintaining customer and company profiles.
The Sales Administrative Assistant assists in selling guest rooms, catering services, and banquet facilities as directed by the Red Lion Pasco Sales Manager & Catering Manager. Position reports to the Red Lion Pasco Sales Manager, and provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, collecting and processing sensitive data, resolving guest issues, and also perform clerical functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sales Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer client/bookers questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, etc.)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Responsible for coordinating internally with the sales & catering team, and other hotel operational departments.
- Generating reports, preparing proposals, collections details, coordinating with clients & suppliers.
- Prepare sales & catering-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, CVGR Letter).
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir, etc.).
- Generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing.
- Assist sales & catering team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Interaction with client in regards to leads, hotel needs, and client travel.
- Meets with clients in the absence of the Sales Manager or Catering Manager to effectively and professionally convey details of the sale to the client.
- Monitor, screen, respond to, and distribute incoming communications.
- Design, upload, extract and maintain customer databases.
- Create and manage Company and Travel Agent profiles on the property management system.
- Manage the process of merging profiles.
- Load and manage Rate Codes to the Hotel PMS and link the negotiated rates to the correct company profiles.
- Print Sales & Catering reports and submit to the Sales Manager, Catering Manager, General Manager, and corporate management.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Coordinates necessary arrangements with vendors relating to sales and catering.
- Establishes strong relationships with vendors to ensure maximization of hotel revenue.
- Ensures all documents produced by the Sales & Catering Department (i.e., BEO’s, contracts, rooming lists, proposals) are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales & catering-related equipment or materials are available at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in related field required, or combination of higher education and related experience.
- 2+ years prior related office or admin experience required.
- 2+ years sales or food & beverage experience required.
We offer a generous benefits and compensation package!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 547-0701.