Eternal Hotels is a national hospitality company primarily engaged in the management and ownership of upscale, midscale and economy hotels & restaurants.
Our brands include the Red Lion Hotel Pasco WA, Best Western Pendleton OR, Holiday Inn Express Pendleton OR, Best Western Plus Dayton WA, Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla WA, Sleep Inn Pasco WA, Rodeway Inn Boardman OR, and Vintners Lodge Prosser WA. Eternal Hotels operates a group of RV Parks & Resorts including the RV Park at Vintners Lodge in Prosser, WA and the Driftwood RV Resort in Boardman, OR. The company also owns and operates gas stations, entertainment, and restaurant venues throughout Washington and Oregon. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://eternalhotelsllc.com.
The Sales Manager will oversee and lead the activities of the Sales Department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides leadership to the sales team.
- Motivates and encourages sales team to ensure quotas are met.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
- Assigns territories and sets quotas for sales teams.
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
- Resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
- Prepares sales budget; monitors and approves expenses.
- Acts as company representative at trade association meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Leadership and Navigation.
- Customer Service.
- Relationship Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity.
- Hires and trains regional and local sales managers and staff.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules, territories, and performance of regional and local sales managers.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit at a desk and working on a computer for prolonged periods, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field, OR
- Comparable record of sales leadership experience required.
- At least three years of sales experience required.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department at (509) 547-0701 or via email at email@example.com.